Terms of service
Article 1 (applicable)
These terms and conditions shall apply to any relationship between the user and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
The Company may make various provisions (hereinafter referred to as “individual provisions”), such as rules for using the Service, in addition to the Terms, regarding the Service. Regardless of their names, these individual provisions shall constitute part of these Terms. If the provisions of this Agreement conflict with the provisions of the Individual Provisions of the preceding Article, the provisions of the Individual Provisions shall prevail, unless otherwise specified in the Individual Provisions.
Article 2 (prohibited matters)
Users must not do the following in using this service.
- Acts that violate the law or public order and morals
- Acts related to criminal activity
- Acts that infringe copyright, trademark right and other intellectual property rights included in this service, such as the content of this service
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services
- Acts to make unauthorized access or try this
- Collect or store personal information about other users
- Act of using this service with an unfair purpose
- Acts that cause disadvantage, damage or discomfort to other users of this service or other third parties
- Acts to impersonate other users
- Acts that directly or indirectly provide benefits to antisocial forces in connection with our services
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 3 (Stop of provision of this service, etc.)
If the Company determines that any of the following events occur, it may suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of the Service without notifying the user in advance.
- When performing maintenance check or update of the computer system concerning this service
- When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning, fire, blackout or natural disaster
- When the computer or communication line is shut down due to an accident
- In addition, if the Company determines that providing this service is difficult
Article 4 (Disclaimer and Disclaimer of Warranty)
The Company may not use the Service in any way or in any way for defects or errors (such as defects in security, reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, suitability for a specific purpose, security etc., errors or bugs, etc. There is no explicit or implicit guarantee that there is no including.
We do not take any responsibility for any damage caused to the user due to this service. However, this disclaimer does not apply if the contract between the Company and the user regarding this service (including the terms and conditions) is a consumer contract as defined in the Consumer Contract Act.
Even in the case prescribed in the proviso to the preceding paragraph, the Company is not liable to damage caused by special circumstances among damages caused to the user due to default or tort by the Company’s fault (excluding gross negligence). We do not take any responsibility for the loss, including the foreseeing or foreseeable cases. In addition, compensation for damages caused to the user due to default or tort by the Company’s negligence (except for gross negligence) is limited to the amount of usage fee received from the user in the month in which the damage occurred.
Article 5 (Change of Service Content, etc.)
We can change the content of this service or discontinue the provision of this service without notifying the user, and we do not take any responsibility for any damage caused to the user.
Article 6 (Change of Terms of Service)
The Company may change the Terms at any time without notifying the user if it deems necessary. If you start using this service after changing this agreement, the user is deemed to have agreed to the changed agreement.
Article 7 (Handling of personal information)
Article 8 (Notice or Contact)
Notices or communications between the user and the Company shall be made in the manner prescribed by the Company. We will notify or contact the contacts that are currently registered, assuming that the contacts are currently registered, unless we notify the user of a change in accordance with the method separately defined by us. It is regarded as having reached
Article 9 (prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
Users can not transfer or secure the status of the contract of use or the rights or obligations under this agreement to a third party without prior written consent of the Company.
Article 10 (Government law, jurisdiction)
Japanese law is the governing law in interpreting these terms.
In the event of a dispute regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of the Company’s head office is the exclusive agreement jurisdiction.